A scientific article for publication in the Journal should contain all necessary elements in accordance with the Resolution of the Presidium of the High Attestation Commission of Ukraine “On Raising the Requirements to Professional Publications, included into the List of the High Attestation Commission of Ukraine” of 15.01.2003 7 – 05/1:
– statement of the problem in general and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks;
– analysis of recent researches and publications, where the solution of this problem has been started and relied on by the author, highlighting the unsolved parts of the general problem to which the article is devoted;
– formulation of the purpose of the article (or problem statement);
– presentation of the main research material with full justification of the scientific results obtained;
– conclusions from this research and prospects for further research in this direction;
– annotations in Russian and Ukrainian;
– list of sources used.